Supervisors meet every monthly beginning at 7 p.m. at the township municipal building located at 3 Municipal Way, Langhorne, PA 19047.
1. Call to Order
Led by Dakota Yates
Pledge of Allegiance
Led by Boy Scout Troop #19
2. Announcements, correspondence, awards and reports.
June 10, 2019 @7:00 p.m.
a. Next Board of Supervisors Meeting- Monday, July 15, 2019 @7:00 p.m.
b. Presentation Middletown Community Foundation Scholarship Awards – Jim Merrill, President
c. Police Department Recognitions
• Lieutenant Ken Mellus – West Point Leadership School
• Captain Pete Feeney- FBI National Academy
3. Public Comment. Non-Agenda Items only. (Maximum 30 minutes)
4. Consent Agenda Items.
a. Consideration of authorizing payment of June 10, 2019 Bill List in the amount of
b. Consideration of approving the May 20, 2019 Minutes of the Public Meeting of the Middletown Township Board of Supervisors.
c. Consideration of authorizing the Stonehaven Langhorne Construction Escrow Fund
release in the amount of $51,620.45.
d. Consideration of approving Change Order #2, 2018 Handicap Ramp Program
reflecting adjustments to the scope of work being performed by L.C. Costa
e. Consideration of authorizing Payment Certificate No. 2 to L.C. Costa Contractors,
Inc., in the amount of$3,289.71 for the 2018 Handicap Ramp Program.
f. Consideration of enacting Resolution #19-1 lR, enacting the roadway lighting
agreement for Brownsville Road over Neshaminy Creek Bridge Replacement Project.
·Board of Supervisors 2 June 10, 2019
5. Consideration of approving the Middletown Township Police Pension & Non-Uniform Pension
Investment Fund Policy Statement.
6. Consideration of Awarding the Skate Park Bid to 5th Pocket Skateparks, Langhorne, PA at a cost of
7. Consideration of authorizing advertisement of a bid to remove 500 feet of fencing and invasive
species and removal of dead trees at Spring Valley Farm. (Bucks County Open Space Grant)
8. Consideration of authorizing the purchase of one (1) Graco Thermolazer Promelt from
Sealmaster, Allentown, PA and one (1) Integrity HL 7 Xl 6-T Trailer from D & D Trailers, Inc.,
Trenton, NJ for a total amount of $21,721.
9. Department Report-Public Works-Eric Gartenmayer, Superintendent
10. Stormwater Management Presentation- Isaac Kessler, P.E.
11. Other Business.
12. Other public comment. (Only applicable if initial Public Comment period exceeds the 30 minute