The following zoning board agenda is provided by Bristol Township Municipal Authority
BRISTOL TOWNSHIP ZONING HEARING BOARD
Notice is hereby given that the Bristol Township Zoning Hearing Board will hold their regular meeting on Monday evening, August 12, 2019 at 7:00 pm at the Bristol Township Municipal Building, 2501 Bath Road, Bristol PA to consider the following.
1. Charles J. Eder, Jr., 2770 Langhorne-Yardley Road, Langhorne PA, requesting an appeal
& special exception from Chapter 205-186.A. and Chapter 205-16(G)3, in order to
convert a single family dwelling to a multiple family dwelling on the property located at
1929 Lincoln Ave., Croydon (Tax Parcel #5-13-65) in an R-2 Residential zoned district
of Bristol Township.
2. Mike Sperduto, 967 Roberts Road, Bensalem PA, requesting variances from Chapter
205-11 & 108.A. for a proposed five (5) lot subdivision for residential single family
homes located at 1405 Miller Ave., Croydon (Tax Parcel #5-12-433-001) in an R-3
Residential zoned district of Bristol Township.
3. Robern, 701 N. Wilson Ave., Bristol PA (Tax Parcel #5-77-002-003) requesting
variances from Chapter 205-61.C.D.F., 205-109.B.(2), 118.A., 120.A.(50) & 122.H. in
order to construct an addition at the above noted location in an M-2 Heavy
Manufacturing zoned district of Bristol Township.
4. Provco Pinegood Acquisitions LLC, 795 E. Lancaster Ave., Suite 200, Villanova PA,
requesting variances from Chapter 205-16.D.(15)(h), 205-16.D.(15)(l), 205-37.D.,
205-165.A(1), 205-165.A.(1)(b) and 205-165.A.(2)(a) in order to construct a Wawa
Convenience Store with fuel facilities on the property located at 5301 Bristol-Emilie
Road, Levittown PA (Tax Parcel #5-32-72) in a C-Commercial zoned district of Bristol Township.
5. JAB Real Estate Investments LLC, 3108 Dixon Ave., Bristol, requesting a variance from Chapter 205-36 in order to create three two-bedroom apartments on each of the first &
second floors on the property located at 7404-7406 Bristol Pike, Bristol (Tax Parcel #5- 75-261) in a C-Commercial zoned district of Bristol Township.
Any person or persons desirous to attend to speak for or against these applications may do so at
Bristol Township Zoning Hearing Board