The Middletown Township Board of Supervisors are scheduled to meet Monday at 7 p.m. Below is the meeting agenda
3 Municipal Way, in Langhorne.
Below is tonight’s meeting agenda.
1. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, and Roll Call.
2. Announcements, correspondence, awards and reports.
a. Next Board of Supervisors Meeting – Tuesday, September 3, 2019 @7:00 p.m.
b. Middletown Athletic Association U10 Softball Team Recognition
c. Presentation of the Middletown Cup for the July 4th Parade
3. Public Comment. Non-Agenda Items only. (Maximum 30 minutes)
4. Consent Agenda Items.
a. Consideration of authorizing payment of August 12, 2019 Bill List in the amount of
b. Consideration of approving the July 15, 2019 Minutes of the Public Meeting of the
Middletown Township Board of Supervisors.
c. Consideration of enacting Resolution #19-17R declaring a State of Disaster.
d. Consideration of accepting the resignation of Mike Lentine from the Zoning Hearing Board.
5. Presentation – Penndel Middletown Emergency Squad
6. Consideration of approving the minor subdivision plan for 350 Durham Road, Langhorne, PA for
DCIV, Inc., S/LD #19-2, TMP #22-045-111 in the R-2 Residential Zoning District.
7. Simon Properties Zoning Amendment Presentation
8. Consideration of authorizing advertisement of the Snowball Drive Traffic Calming Project Bid.
9. Consideration of authorizing the advertisement of an amendment to the Vehicle and Traffic
a. Establishment of a no-parking zone on Terrace Road.
b. Establishment of stop signs at Snowball Drive intersections.
Board of Supervisors 2 August 12, 2019
10. Consideration of authorizing the purchase of two (2) 2019 Dodge Chargers and one (1) 2019 Ford
Fusion and all required equipment for each vehicle to include mobile radios, in-car computers, incar cameras, lights, sirens, outfitting, wrap and decaling at a total cost of $127,283.40
11. Consideration of approving a contract with Creative Marketing Alliance of Princeton Junction, NJ for
development and implementation of a new Township website.
12. Consideration of awarding a contract for removal of fencing, invasive species and dead trees at the
Spring Valley Farm to Fares Farhat General Construction Services of Halifax, PA, in the amount of
13. Middletown Community Park Improvement Project
a. Consideration of rejecting all bids for the Poured In-Place Rubberized
Playground Surfacing Project.
b. Consideration of authorizing advertisement of a bid to complete the Middletown
Community Park Development Phase 2 Grant from DCNR.
14. Consideration of authorizing the purchase and installation of one new backstop and 80 feet of
safety fending at Maple Point Middle School.
15. Consideration of appointment to the Zoning Hearing Board (term to expire December 31, 2020).
16. Other Business.
17. Other public comment. (Only applicable if initial Public Comment period exceeds the 30 minute