Jeff Bohen- Digital Journalist.
Lane closures are scheduled for this week throughout the Lower Bucks area PennDOT announced last week.
Lane closures are scheduled on Interstate 95, Interstate 295, and U.S. 13 (Bristol Road) in Bucks County on Tuesday, July 23, through Thursday, July 25, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, for guide rail repairs transportation officials said.
The work locations include:
- Northbound and southbound I-95 between the Philadelphia County line and Bristol Interchange in Bensalem and Bristol townships;
- Eastbound I-295 between the Penndel/Levittown and U.S. 1 interchanges in Middletown Township; and
- Northbound U.S. 13 (Bristol Road) between Mill Creek Road and Tyburn Road in Falls Township.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work areas because slowdowns will occur. All scheduled activities are weather dependent.
- Sunday, July 21, through Friday, July 26, from 8:00 PM to 6:00 AM the following morning, alternating northbound and southbound single lane closures will be in place on U.S. 1 between Rockhill Drive and Old Lincoln Highway; and
- Sunday, July 21, through Friday, July 26, from 8:00 PM to 6:00 AM the following morning, alternating eastbound and westbound single lane closures will be in place on Street Road (Route 132) between Old Lincoln Highway and Kingston Way.
Subscribe to PennDOT news and traffic alerts in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties at www.penndot.gov/District6.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www.511PA.com or downloading the 511PA application for iPhone and Android devices. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information, and access to more than 950 traffic cameras