Multiple animals saved in Falls Twp. house fire
By Alex Lloyd Gross
Two dogs and a pet turtle were rescued from a house fire in Falls Twp. today, December 9 2016. The fire, which seriously damaged a house on Venture Lane. According to Fire Marshal Rich Dippolito , the blaze was declared accidental and started behind a second floor wall. Dippolito said that neighbors saw the smoke and rescued the animals. Fire companies from Falls and surrounding areas were on scene for several hours putting out hot spots. There were no injuries reported in the fire.
THIS ARTICLE AND CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT BY DELAWARE VALLEY NEWS.COM. ALL PHOTO REPRINTS OR LICENSING REQUESTS CAN CONTACT DA**@DE****************.COM