Stove Fire Evacuated Apartments In Bensalem




by Alex Lloyd Gross

May 26,2023

Firefighters in Bensalem made quick work of a stove fire at the Creekside Apartments  in Bensalem last night. While no injuries were reported, the building was evacuated. It could have been much worse.




Fire companies from the township responded and found the apartment in building 102 filled with  smoke. In fact, the smoke was starting to fill the hallway.  It was confined to the stove. Firefighters went in service with ventilation and used several fans to clear the smoke out.

No injuries were reported, A family pet cat inside the apartment was fine, residents said.